Really, financial education can be kind of fun.
A few things you need to know: A loan shark isn't a real animal. Credit isn't only something you get for acing a college class. And security goes way beyond the beefy guys at your favorite nightspot. At Beacon Federal Credit Union, we offer "It's a Money Thing" to provide young adults with easy, amusing ways to learn about financial topics, so you can better manage your money - and shape your lifestyle.
- Money Basics: Easy-to-read articles and animated videos on everything from paycheck tax deductions to insurance policies.
- Understanding Credit: Find out how to choose a credit card and boost your credit score.
- Saving Tips: Learn how to set a budget, save for the long haul and plan for retirement.
- All About Loans: Read about debt reduction strategies and the best ways to borrow for college.
- Security: Get inside information on avoiding Internet scams and ID theft.
- Adulting: Everything from tracking down your dream job to supporting local businesses.