A house of your own? It's definitely within reach.
Apartment living isn't so bad, but you'd prefer more space and fewer noisy neighbors. The question is: How can you save up the small fortune everyone says you need to make a down payment on your own home? The answer: You don't have to. At Beacon Federal Credit Union, we offer home loans that come with reduced low upfront costs and relaxed credit guidelines.
- Primary residence single-family home
- Available only as a conventional loan
- Down payments as low as 5% (First 5% must be from borrowers own funds)
- Affordable interest rates and reduced closing costs (closing cost may not be rolled in to the loan)
- More flexible loan guidelines than traditional mortgages
- Gifts from family can be used to help you qualify financially
- No PMI
- No Escrow
- Minimum credit score 635
- Minimum loan amount 100,000 maximum amount 350,000 financing 15- and 20-year term
Beacon Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and is an Equal Opportunity Lender. Membership is required. The rate and amount of loan are based on the applicant's creditworthiness; some restrictions may apply and subject to Beacon FCU's underwriting guidelines. Rates can vary without previous notice.