A house of your own? It's definitely within reach.
Apartment living isn't so bad, but you'd prefer more space and fewer noisy neighbors. The question is: How can you save up the small fortune everyone says you need to make a down payment on your own home? The answer: You don't have to. At Beacon Federal Credit Union, we offer First-Time Home Buyer loans that come with surprisingly low upfront costs and relaxed credit guidelines.
- Primary residence single-family home
- Available only as a conventional loan
- Down payments as low as 5% (First 5% must be from borrowers own funds)
- Affordable interest rates and reduced closing costs (closing cost may not be rolled in to the loan)
- More flexible loan guidelines than traditional mortgages
- Gifts from family can be used to help you qualify financially
- No PMI
- No Escrow
- Minimum credit score 635
- Minimum loan amount 100,000 maximum amount 250,000 financing 15 and 20 year term