We'll provide the money. You make the memories.
What makes a house a home? New babies and old friends. Noisy family parties and quiet corners with comfy chairs. Backyard Texas barbecues and Saturday sports on the flat screen. Morning sunlight, midnight laughter and a million hugs. OK, so what makes a house your home? A low-cost, fixed-rate mortgage from Beacon Federal Credit Union.
- Available only as a conventional conforming loan
- Property types- single-family home, townhome or condominium (restrictions apply per Fannie Mae guidelines for condos)
- Borrow up to-$510,400
- Down payments as low as 5% (closing cost may not be rolled in to the loan)
- Fixed rate conventional mortgage with loan term options up to 30-years
- Affordable interest rates- Gifts from family may be used to help you qualify financially
- Minimum credit score 620
- Special opportunities for first-time homebuyers
- Get help from a friendly mortgage specialist by calling 281-471-1782 or 800-868-6939 or visiting one of our branches
Beacon Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and is an Equal Opportunity Lender. Membership is required. The rate and amount of loan are based on the applicant's creditworthiness; some restrictions may apply and subject to Beacon FCU's underwriting guidelines. Rates can vary without previous notice.