The card that literally makes something out of nothing
When it comes to having money, we all want a big dollar figure. But when it comes to owing money, all credit union members love the number zero. In addition to extra low rates, our BeaconBlue Platinum EMV Mastercard comes with $0 annual fee, $0 in balance transfer fees and $0 liability if unauthorized purchases are made on your account. Is there any chance you won't be thrilled with this card? None.
- Six-month introductory rate as low as 1.80% Intro APR* on purchases and balance transfers
- After the initial six-month, rates as low as 13.05% APR* and no greater than 18.00% APR*.
- Shop online or at millions of locations worldwide
- Qualify for a rewards program that can earn you discounts on travel and merchandise
- EMV chip technology safeguards your personal information and financial data
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. The 6-month intro rate is as low as 1.80% Intro APR* and no greater than 9.80% APR* based on creditworthiness. The intro rate applies to new BeaconBlue Platinum Mastercard and is only valid on new balance transfers from other financial institutions and new purchases. After the first 6 billing cycles, a new rate will be issued based on credit score starting at 13.05% APR* and no greater than 18.00% APR*.
**Rewards points are valid on all new BeaconBlue Platinum Mastercard that are eligible for the Rewards Program based on certain restrictions and other criteria. Balance transfers do not qualify for rewards points. Points will expire after 3 years. The maximum points cap is 10,000 per month and 120,000 per year. Points will be reflected on the credit card statement.