Give us a try. We might be able to do better.
That house you bought is perfect. Plenty of space, solid construction, good neighborhood. But your current home loan? It could use some work. You're thinking that if you come to Beacon Federal Credit Union, you might be able to save money with a lower interest rate or different repayment terms. And you know, you might just be right.
- Use for a single-family home, townhome or condominium (restrictions apply per Fannie Mae guidelines for condos)
- Borrow between $50,000 and $510,400 (maximum loan-to-value 95%)
- Competitive rates and low closing costs
- Choose a loan term up to 30 years
- Potentially reduce your monthly payments with a lower interest rate
- Reduce your repayment period so you can be debt-free faster
- Choose a cash-out option that can provide extra money for home repairs and other uses
- For cash-out option see Home Equity Loans
- Work with a Beacon FCU mortgage specialist to see what refinancing options might work best for you
Beacon Federal Credit Union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and is an Equal Opportunity Lender. Membership is required. The rate and amount of loan are based on the applicant's creditworthiness; some restrictions may apply and subject to Beacon FCU's underwriting guidelines. Rates can vary without previous notice.