No secret handshakes. Just exceptional value.
You don't collect stamps, make quilts or play chess. So really, is there any point to being part of a club? There sure is. When you sign up for Club Checking, you don't have to attend monthly meetings, but you do get cheap movies tickets, discounts on computers, sigh-of-relief ID theft protection and many other extras.
- Minimum $20 opening deposit and $4.95 monthly fee
- Free cashier's checks (up to 5 per month) at Beacon Federal Credit Union
- $10,000 AD&D insurance
- Identity Watch service (to protect you from identity theft)
- 50% savings on brand-name products and discounts on computers and equipment
- 40% savings on AMC movie tickets, hotels and other entertainment
- Prescription drug discounts and more