You're working. You're driving. You're banking.
Every teenager wants to be more independent. That's why they land after-school jobs and save up for their own set of wheels. The next stop on your road trip to adulthood? Managing money. At Beacon Federal Credit Union, our checking account for young people includes some pretty cool electronic banking features, as well as scholarship and volunteer opportunities.
- Teens ages 16 to 18 eligible*
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance required
- Free Visa ATM/Check card
- Volunteer opportunities
- Free financial education seminars
- Scholarships** offered annually
Features Shared By All Our Checking Accounts
- Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking
- Access to thousands of ATMs across the country and worldwide
- Free debit card with EMV chip technology for added security
- Monthly eStatements detailing your account activity
*A parent or legal guardian is required to co-sign as a joint owner on the account.
**Scholarships are offered to local graduating seniors only. Applications for scholarships are available at each Beacon Federal Credit Union office location. Other rules and qualifications apply.